CashStar created the digital gifting category in 2008, leading the transformation of the world’s most popular gift from a simple piece of plastic into a versatile mobile and social currency for retailers and consumers. Digital gifting is growing at a rapid pace which creates outstanding opportunities, exciting challenges, and the potential for big rewards for those working in the industry. More than 300 brands across all retail categories use the company’s flexible SaaS platform to drive acquisition, lift, and loyalty through engaging, personalized digital gifting experiences and promotions. Leading companies rely on CashStar to power the most innovative and advanced prepaid and digital gifting programs, including Best Buy, Brookstone, Coach, Crate & Barrel, Dell, Dunkin’ Donuts, Gap, lululemon athletica, Office Depot, Petco, Pottery Barn, QVC, Sephora, Staples, Starbucks, The Cheesecake Factory, The Home Depot, and Williams-Sonoma. In addition, CashStar powers the distribution of digital gift cards into leading loyalty programs and incentive platforms.
At CashStar, the Solution Delivery Project Manager plays a key role in the Engineering team as the lead of external projects and implementations. Project Managers are the glue that helps keep projects and people together. They are responsible for planning, organizing, managing and executing projects from beginning to end. Solution Delivery Project Managers are fearless critical thinkers who are comfortable leading multiple medium to large client projects and initiatives. They typically possess superb communication skills, problem solving techniques, and project management expertise which they leverage in order to meet (and hopefully exceed) both organization and client goals.
The ideal candidate is a tenacious problem-solver, a passionate customer advocate, a solid project manager, and takes pride in leadership by example.
- Manage multiple simultaneous clients’ projects, including team mobilization, client specification definition, project plan creation, and management of engineering tasks using agile software development methodologies. (If your current projects are internal-facing, this is not the role for you).
- Manage all activities around client implementations. This includes: schedule, scope, risk, and maintaining high client satisfaction in a dynamic, cross-functional environment.
- Be an asset to Account Managers and Technical Account Managers by providing scoping and project management support in the pursuit of new and existing client opportunities.
- Identify and execute impactful Solution Delivery process improvements concurrently with project execution.
- Partner closely with Product Management and Engineering leadership to scope and prioritize product backlogs, execute a successful development process and enhance internal processes.
- Play active and flexible roles in the software development processes. Assist Engineering with resource planning, resource allocation, scenario planning and release management processes.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 3 + years of relevant professional experience in client-facing software project management. Domain knowledge and experience in e-commerce, digital marketing for retail, mobile, payments and/or loyalty marketing is valued.
- Expertise in project management, ideally with both agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Technical skills and aptitude are required. Ideal candidates will have software development experience and/or technical undergraduate/graduate degree.
- Able to rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
- Must be highly organized, execution-oriented professionals with strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills. Outstanding ability to work cross-functionally is required.
- Either PMP Certification or Scrum Master Certification is a bonus.
- A desire to work at a technology start-up or fast paced high growth company.
- Strong attention to detail, outstanding organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities.
- A self-starter with high energy and a ‘sense of urgency’, you will thrive in a fun, fast-paced startup environment.
- Diligent and organized.
- Sense of humor a must.
Title and Compensation commensurate with experience.